Blockchain International Show London: Largest Cryptocurrency Event in Europe
On June 6-7, London will spot Blockchain International Show, major large-scale cryptocurrency event in Europe.
What delays for you?
- Two events of experts’ presentations and major corporations’ developments
- 60 speakers throughout the world
- 100 exhibitors
- 2000 participants
The event will be held for two people days and definitely will consist of two parallel sections, one dedicated in financial and regulatory questions, and another – to developments, tokenization, and ICOs.
Top-level experts of all around the world will provide their presentations fifty percent conference halls turning case into a two-day journey complete with mesmerizing discoveries. Speakers give presentations within the topical issues with regards to the technology generally speaking as well as on details in the industry. Highly interactive panel discussions in line with case studies brings real-world options for technology implementation, and explain means of building communities and profitable partnerships inside the emerging blockchain field. You will discover which industries can profit most out of the implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and that are set to remain disrupted.
- Sally Eaves – Emergent Technology CTO, Global Strategy Advisor – FinTech, Blockchain AI, Forbes Technology Council
- Michael Mainelli – Executive Chairman at Z/Yen Group
- Spiros Margaris – Influencer and Venture Capitalist, Senior Advisor at Arbidex
- Iman Multaq – CEO at Sigma Investments
- Kambiz Djafari – CEO and Co-Founder at Edgecoin.io
- Jan Sammut – CEO at RefToken & Blockchain & cryptocurrency investor and ICO advisor
- Jimmy Nguyen – Top dog, nChain Group
- Bogdan Malesa – Founder of Universal Crypto
- Arnab Naskar – CEO SICOS (LUX) S.C.S.
- Lex Sokolin -?Global Director Fintech Strategy & Partner at?Autonomous Research
- Richard?Kastelein – Co-Founder at?Cryptoassets Design Group
Speaker list carries on expanding. Obtain the latest updates on the spot.
The exhibition area is known as a place to help you out to discover the latest hardware and software products dependant upon the blockchain technology utilized in banking, social services, infrastructure projects, computer security companies, automation insurers, IT companies, among others. Hardware department of this exhibition area will introduce the most efficient equipment for cryptocurrency mining, cryptocurrency storage devices, as well as other hardware manufacturers.
The exhibition area provides:
- Interaction with product teams
- Lecture zone
Who will cherish the event?
- Business representatives who wish to implement blockchain in their business and develop their company in the future
- Large institutional investors, as the cryptocurrency attracts more interest everyday and brings higher profits
- Developers, being the event will introduce a wide array of blockchain-based and financial crypto services
- Blockchain start-ups, as you can actually meet investors and cooperate along with other start-up projects
- FinTech professionals and technical advisors
- development and marketing managers
- Industry enthusiasts and most others
Why visit Blockchain International Show London?
- interaction: speakers will answer any question you need to ask about the field and exhibiting companies will confirm anything with regard to the product, technology or service you will use in your life soon
- Networking: it is easy to meet your future partners, clients, investors, potential employees and employers, and most like-minded people
- Your product presentation and promotion: exhibition will offer the opportunity to introduce your innovative idea for the audience, get maximum feedback and let everyone what you think as of the leader
- New business opportunities: among the participants, you should meet government representatives, service and platform providers, operators, investors, data scientists, business analysts, and funding your company with which you can cooperate in the future
Attend the largest European crypto event and open your future with blockchain – go to BIS!